Search

.com Forum · Hound Breeds

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : House of Bijouterie & Wind-Relic: Spring Stock Reduction [Afghans]
 House of Bijouterie
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/15/2016 8:23:52 AM reply with quote send message to House of Bijouterie Object to Post   

Well, the time has come... Due to limited kennel space, I've reluctantly decided to let some of my adult stock go to make room for an influx of new arrivals and also have accommodations for the advancement of my Afghan source/color breeding project at Wind-Relic.

Without further adieu...

SALES LIST @ HOUSE OF BIJOUTERIE

1) Bijou Come Together • Blue w/ B/M Bitch
97.70 SOP (10 Head, 10 TNB, 20 SS)
GCH CH Patchouli Across The Universe x CH Elan Khen El Alayanna

Will be available after she whelps on 5/19. Listed at $150.00, but will consider any reasonable offers. Partially sessioned. If interested, can possibly arrange package deal with any available pups from upcoming litter (bred to the sire extraordinare, GCH CH Akron Smoke and Mirrors.) Should throw some interesting colors, for all you color breeders out there! wink ;) **Serious inquiries, message me. I can hold her for you until she's ready to go.**

2) Bijou Darktown Strutter • Black Dog
97.35 SOP (10 Head, 9.9 TNB, 9.8 HQ, 20 SS)
CH Tarot Sandman at Bijou x Patchouli Alabama II

Listed at $150.00, but will consider any reasonable offers. Partially sessioned. Could be used strictly as a breeder or would also be solid in the showring. Sold with terms & conditions: I will retain ONE free breeding to him with the bitch of my choice.

3) Bijou Insignia of Mecca • Black Bitch
97.65 SOP (10 Head, 9.9 TNB, 9.8 HQ/Temp/ Gait, 20 SS)
Bijou Sheikh of Mecca x CH Patchouli Blackbird

Listed at $100.00, but will consider any reasonable offers. I'm retaining her brother and would like to see her go to a place where she will receive the attention she so rightly deserves. Sold with terms & conditions: I will retain ONE free breeding from her, with the sire of my choice, when she is open & it's convenient for her new owner (eg. She isn't being actively shown.)

4) Bijou Faded Denim • Cream Domino Dog
97.15 SOP (10 Head, 9.8 TNB, 20 SS)
CH Tarot Sandman at Bijou x CH HS Decked In Diamonds at Bijou

$200.00 firm. This was a very tough decision for me, as Faded Denim is like his sire's protege in my eyes. Fully sessioned, pointed (still needs his majors, but could be finished by someone who is dedicated to really campaigning him.) Sold with terms & conditions: I will retain TWO free breedings to him. I want to see him go to someone who can truly make his greatness shine thru!

House of Bijouterie: Upcoming Litters...
• Bijou Tradewinds Nomad x Bijou With A Trace of Lace
• Bijou Darktown Strutter x Bijou Tradewinds Tapestry
• GCH CH Akron Smoke and Mirrors x Bijou Come Together
• CH Bijou Tradewinds Pharaoh x CH Cantona Black Widow

× • • • • • • • ×

This is purely a shot in the dark, but i have several (relatively) low SOP Afghans from my source/color breeding project, Wind-Relic. They have completed their stint with me, but perhaps they could contribute to someone else's personal project/goals? If its clear no one is interested, I will go ahead and FH them... I'm only keeping them listed for sale for a short while, as I need to make space for upcoming litters.

And if you haven't checked out Wind-Relic, please do so! Color is our passion, and we are focusing on coat colors that have been clearly "missing" from our breed here recently: the treasured blue & cream, as well as cream brindles, blue brindles, red brindles, and domino varieties of those aforementioned colors. We are striving to produce individuals with these colors and high SOPs within the next several generations that can be competitive in the showring.

If anyone is working with these colors in their own programs, feel free to message me so we can network. Let's bring these beautiful colors back to the forefront of the Afghan breed!

SALES LIST @ WIND-RELIC

1) Bijou The Blues Man Wind-Relic • Blue & Cream Dog
16.05 SOP
Bijou Rhythm N Blues x Bijou Tiger Silk Saqr

Listed at $100, but make me an offer. He is a grandson of two Bijouterie source dogs, Bijou Night Of Roses and Bijou Cashmere Tiger. Expecting his first two litters on 5/19. I'd like for someone else to put him to good use before he is FHed.

2) Bijou Sun King Saqr • Red Dog
18.95 SOP
Saqr Final Fantasy x Bijou Cashmere Tiger

Listed at $100, but will consider all offers. It will be bittersweet parting with him, as he basically founded the brindle color project at Bijouterie/Wind-Relic. A reliable producer of a rainbow of brindles- I have offspring of his ranging from cream brindle to white to blue brindle domino. If you pair him with the right bitch, I can almost guarantee you will have the stunning brindles you have been longing for with drastically improved SOPs. (My personal recommendation: pair him with a brindle daughter of GCH CH Akron Smoke and Mirrors! I think it would be a perfect niche.) He has left an indelible mark in my program; now I'm hoping he can do the same for someone else.

ADDITIONAL DOGS AVAILABLE.... Message me for further information.

3) Bijou-Horizons Tigerpaw • Red Brindle Domino Bitch
4) Bijou A Dozen Roses • Red Domino Bitch **Will be available after whelping on 5/19**
5) Bijou Colors Of The Wind • Silver Brindle Bitch **Will be available after whelping on 5/19**
6) Patchouli Amberlyn at Bijou • Red Domino Bitch **Sale Pending / Reserved for Alexandrite**

Wind-Relic: Upcoming Litters...
• Bijou Tradewinds Nomad x Bijou A Dozen Roses
• Bijou The Blues Man Wind-Relic x Bijou Colors Of The Wind
• Bijou Tradewinds Nomad x Bijou Divine InLace Wind-Relic
• Bijou Sun King Saqr x Bijou Down By The Bayou
• Bijou The Blues Man Wind-Relic x Patchouli Amberlyn at Bijou
• Bijou Snow Icarus Wind-Relic x Wind-Relic A FlairForDrama

All dogs sold by House of Bijouterie or any of its affiliated kennels are sold with certain terms & conditions: retained breeding rights (where they apply) will be disclosed to potential buyers upon inquiry. All dogs are sold with a buy-back policy: if you choose to sell, FH or alter a dog purchased from Bijouterie or its affiliates, we ask that you give us first chance to buy the dog back. If we pass on the offer, then you may continue with your original plans. To me, this is just common courtesy, but I decided to make it an official policy for all of my kennels... So I'm putting it all here in black & white. happy :)

Thank you for reading. Please check out all of the programs from House of Bijouterie: Wind-Relic (Afghan Color Project), Bijou Toyland (Papillons), Shagbark (German Wirehaired Pointers), and House of Bijouterie II (Salukis)

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.