Search

.com Forum · Labrador Retriever

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Thank you! (Labs)
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/24/2016 2:20:26 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post   

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone breeding to Will. Looks like he's producing well for many of you and I hope he continues to do so!!
I'd be interested in purchasing a male offspring of his- particularly if anyone breeds him to one of my bred by girls so I can keep a piece of my lines happy :) just let me know if any of y'all are willing to part with one!!

Thanks again!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2016 2:26:51 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Would it be allowed to provide an incentive/prize for the first 10 offspring of his to reach thier CH if he hits bronze sire status?
I'm think $200/dog if he reaches bronze.
And I may continue past 10 dogs if he produces well enough

Artesia
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2016 3:36:25 PM reply with quote send message to Artesia Object to Post

Thank you for sharing him!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2016 10:31:09 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Of course!

Proud to say he earned his GCH and is this kennels 25th bred by gch.

With 3 champion offspring and 4 pointed I'm really hoping this boy makes it to bronze so I can start dishing out prize miney!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2016 9:01:18 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

9 ch and 5 point offspring- I think I'll have to make good on this offer fairly soon
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2016 10:34:09 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

He is at 16 Ch* offspring! Thanks so much to everyone again.
I paid out at 10- but didn't keep track of which dogs where finished at that time. If you're one of the 5 that's finished since, please message me and I'll pay out asap.
Still offering this for any offspring to reach Ch. If he hits 20 I'll arrange for another giveaway of sorts!

Eta- autocorrect thinks ch* should be christmas.

-----
Last edited by Dead Until Dark on 8/5/2016 10:34:59 AM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.