Search

.com Forum · Portuguese Pointer

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Gen 0 Sourcies wanted!
 Zipline Dogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/31/2016 10:09:07 AM reply with quote send message to Zipline Dogs Object to Post   

Just as soon as I go Premium (after tomorrow), I have decided to get into this breed. I any of you still have your Gen 0 source dogs, please hang onto them- I want them for my new kennel!
 Edge of Tomorrow
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2016 5:35:06 PM reply with quote send message to Edge of Tomorrow Object to Post

Heya!

Welcome to the breed!

I'm not sure how many of us still have Gen 0 dogs around - but as there is now over 4 main breeders we can certainly help get you started with some of our current stock happy :)

Feel free to send a msg to us - we're all friendly happy :)
 Zipline Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2016 11:30:06 AM reply with quote send message to Zipline Dogs Object to Post

Thank you for the welcome!
I was (and still am) feeling a bit poorly, so may be off for a day or two- but will be committed to the source that you have available, Edge, so please hang tight! haha....
Thanks again!
 Petite four kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2016 11:21:11 PM reply with quote send message to Petite four kennel Object to Post

Are you still wanting source i haven't created mine yet
 Petite four kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2017 8:13:42 PM reply with quote send message to Petite four kennel Object to Post

i haven't used mine

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.