Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Finishable
 Thorneywood
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/1/2016 6:18:41 AM reply with quote send message to Thorneywood Object to Post   

Hi I'm new to the game, looking for someone to help me out a bit, looking for any breed that's fairly easyish to finish, to get me into it, as at the moment, I'm fairly new to it all, I have bull terriers at the moment.
Many thanks
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/1/2016 8:22:07 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers happy :) We are friendly, have a very active thread going, and are always willing to help out a newcomer. The show ring is really active too.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2016 8:59:53 AM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

I was also going to suggest tollers! They are an easy breed to finish, all breeders are friendly, and we often have very nice quality pups for sale.
 Afterburner Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2016 11:34:34 AM reply with quote send message to Afterburner Kennels Object to Post

Tollers are great! Everyone's friendly and I second that we all have quality pups for sale often. happy :)
 Thorneywood
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2016 12:33:33 PM reply with quote send message to Thorneywood Object to Post

Brilliant looks like Tollers it is

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.