Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Quality Great Dane Puppies
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/3/2016 11:18:28 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

They will be FH'd at 14 days (or sooner, if there's no real interest...)

ETA: Ooops! Sorry! I didn't realize I posted this in the real showdog forum. Yes, of course they are virtual dogs on the game for sale. I only own a silly pointer in real life and he's neutered, so no RL puppies from me. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Super Uber Kennels on 6/4/2016 2:42:19 PM

-----
Last edited by Super Uber Kennels on 6/4/2016 2:42:42 PM
 chocolateteapot
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/3/2016 3:19:46 PM reply with quote send message to chocolateteapot Object to Post

kind of hoping you mean virtual ones??
Do you think one would like to live with my chocolate labs? Never had a Dane in real life!
 Tenacity Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2016 3:56:00 PM reply with quote send message to Tenacity Kennel Object to Post

I grew up with two. Before we got our second, Charly's best friend was a 5 year old Black Lab. Jake's dad was a police officer that worked the graveyard shift so Jake spent the nights with us ... usually the day too, so his dad could sleep. They're an awesome breed. (I may be biased a bit though!) laugh :D
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2016 2:40:50 PM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Super Uber Kennels on 6/4/2016 2:42:05 PM
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2016 6:48:27 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

I grabbed two of them. Thanks for the heads up. I had a beautiful fawn Great Dane when I was a kid her name was Tasha loved that dog

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler