.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Some brags
 krisk
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/6/2016 11:13:08 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Pictures to follow. But we just finished our show weekend (4 days). GCh.Molly was out as a special for 3 days only, she was Select on Friday and Saturday. Seelie (long coat) was in Open dog for 3 days only, he was Winners Dog on Friday and Reserve Winners Dog Saturday/Sunday. Our two 6 month old Molly daughters were showing for the first time in the "real" classes (they had been out 2 months before as baby puppies). Harrie (long coat) was 3rd in her class (junior puppy female) all 4 days. Bella was 2nd in her class (junior puppy female) on Friday/Saturday. 1st in her class, Reserve Winners Female and Best Puppy In Breed on Sunday. 1st in her class, Winners Female, Best of Winners and Best Puppy in Breed for her first points on Monday.

krisk

-----
Last edited by krisk on 6/6/2016 11:13:22 PM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2016 9:17:44 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Awwww! If my memory is sound, I think I've kinda watched Molly and Seelie grow up...sounds like they're all doing well. Congrats!

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.