Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Giving Away a Speciality!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/7/2016 9:24:17 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

Hey guys, welcome to Round 2 of me giving away a breed specialty + a payout of $500 towards the BISS! Here's the run down...

I pick a number between 1 and 100. Y'all comment with your number and breed. Whoever picks the closest number can also choose the date if they'd like.

I'm leaving this open til June 17 (next Friday).

Good luck and have fun!
Alexandria
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2016 9:37:39 AM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

English Setters happy :)
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2016 2:08:02 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Well, it appears you were the only entry, lol. The number was actually 63, so you were close anyways.

Is there a particular date you were interested in? I was thinking 4th of July would be cool but it's up to you.

Alexandria
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2016 10:56:53 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

Can't believe I was the only entry! Any day is fine. Thanks so much for doing these giveaways! Hopefully more people will participate if you do it again in the future.
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2016 9:40:17 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

You're very welcome happy :) I hope that more people enter next month *hint, hint guys*

Here you are! Sponsored by this kennel, payout by my other kennel.

www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=E%20Setter%20Party%20at%20Amethyst

See y'all next month!
Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.