Search

.com Forum · Shiba Inu

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Dire need of studs!
 RedSand
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/21/2016 10:56:31 AM reply with quote send message to RedSand Object to Post   

There are only 3 studs available to keep this breed going. I am hoping some of you can generously add some more quality studs! I've played in the past but am finding near impossible to move forward with just 3 available boys. My original kennel, KrazeeFoxx, had to move to Afghans because of the shortage.
Thank you in advance for giving me a chance to get started. I hope to support my favorite breed.
 RedSand
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2016 9:07:50 AM reply with quote send message to RedSand Object to Post

Thank you for adding studs! I'll add some once mine are old enough!
 Spoiledpups
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2016 9:39:54 PM reply with quote send message to Spoiledpups Object to Post

Also looking to get started back playing. Back in the day was Tsukeagaru kennel. Looking to purchase bitch puppies at the moment.
 Spoiledpups
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2016 9:39:59 PM reply with quote send message to Spoiledpups Object to Post

Also looking to get started back playing. Back in the day was Tsukeagaru kennel. Looking to purchase bitch puppies at the moment.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.