Search

.com Forum · American Cocker Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Typo in setting a Specialty July 22
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/23/2016 6:20:26 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I was wanting it to be called:
Tribute to Clwyds GCh Fantasy Pants as she is 322 yrs old today and is a Silver GCH.
She has won BV in Nationals since March and Best Veteran this month.

I pressed the wrong button and all it says is Tribute to Clwyd.
Now I don't want you all to think I am tooting my own horn here and need accolades...LOL
I have emailed Jeff to ask him if this can be changed.

Carol

-----
Last edited by Clwyd Cockers on 6/23/2016 6:21:41 PM
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2016 3:10:13 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Hahaa that's hilarious!!! :P

I'll have to go and fetch the red carpet for you wink ;) :P
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/24/2016 10:53:52 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Well that's ok, you deserve a 'tribute' anyway for sticking with the breed. I wish I had something to enter but all my kennels have really gone dorment mostly due to personal issues and projects. But I'll be back!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/24/2016 2:19:43 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Chaos and havoc...LOL

Still waiting to see if staff can help me change it.
 ShadowRun Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2016 4:58:36 PM reply with quote send message to ShadowRun Kennel Object to Post

Hahaha...this made me laugh. You do deserve a tribute you've been around for this breed longer than most ??
 ShadowRun Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2016 4:59:11 PM reply with quote send message to ShadowRun Kennel Object to Post

I don't know why the ?? Turned up... That's odd... I wasn't really questioning it...lol
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/26/2016 12:33:44 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I did create another specialty...I typed it in slowly and correctly...LOL

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.