Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : FH'ed Dogs Still Being Shown??
 Amoroso
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/27/2016 11:56:51 AM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post   

I FHed this dog (CH Amoroso Smooth Talker) recently...and just noticed these results from last night. Has this happened before?? I guess I shouldn't have sent him off to his Loving Family. LOL!

www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Comenweth+games2&breed=Dachshund
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2016 12:33:13 PM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

Maybe he smooth-talked his loving family into showing him? wink ;)

All jokes aside... This has happened a few times in the past where FHed dogs are still being shown. I am sure Admin will be able to take care of it.
 Return to Sender
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2016 6:16:41 PM reply with quote send message to Return to Sender Object to Post

Hahaa wow - you don't see that very often!

Perhaps he's trying to guilt-trip you into thinking you shouldn't have FH'd him? :P
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/28/2016 2:13:27 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Actually it happens more than you would think.
 mineiis
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/5/2016 1:34:58 AM reply with quote send message to mineiis Object to Post

If you had him entered and didn't withdraw from all shows before you sent him to a family he will continue to be shown.

I looked at his show results page and he still has 2 more.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.