Search

.com Forum · Kooikerhondje

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : OMG OMG OMG !!! I nearly pee'd my pants in excitement!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/30/2016 4:24:26 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

I joined the breed (Kooikerhondje's) back on the 31st July 2015 and when I joined most dogs either had a 9.8 or a 9.7 in Head. I have been working on breeding better heads ever since then and have NEVER been able to get a 9.9 in Head - despite such a long time breeding for it!

I was starting to get disheartened with the breed and was even considering leaving it ... until tonight when I had two AMAZING pups born!

Firstly - I managed to breed my first Kooiker with an SOP over 94% with this handsome young man:

Dalkeiths - Unforgettable! (94.10%) www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15006725

But then - it got even better!!!! When I realised that this boy had been born too:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15006743

SOP: 93.80%
Head: 10.0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.M.G !!! This pup has somehow bypassed the 9.9 and gone straight for a 10.0 !!!! I'm in shock LOL !!!!! laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D

Think I might just stick around a bit longer then, ey? wink ;)
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2016 7:44:46 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations!!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing