.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : JUST barely earned Gold GCH
 Picardy
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/30/2016 1:05:03 PM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

My Zoi GCH Picardy Modern Love hit 120 days old just one day ago and he was sitting at 295 GCH points. I was resigned to have him retire with his silver title... I completely forgot he could still earn points at the SDWC!

Needless to say I was very happy to see he went BOB for his final 5 points and earned his Gold GCH!

I'm quite proud of this guy: He's won 10 BIS, 10 BISS and retired as the current #7 all breed dog, the current #1 Borzoi, and #32 all time top Borzoi! He was named after the fantastic David Bowie.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14725236

Ok done my bragging now razz :p

-----
Last edited by Picardy on 6/30/2016 1:08:03 PM
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2016 3:02:59 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Congrats!!

(On the topic. Can I ask what are the bronze and silver gch amounts??I can never remember these things)
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2016 6:24:23 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Congrats Picardy!

25 for GCh
100 for Bronze
200 for Silver
300 for Gold
400 for Platinum

I believe is the current points for GChs

BUT, there is a glitch and it keeps flipping back and forth between the correct points and the old scale.

Will
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/1/2016 1:22:09 PM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

Thanks!

LOL yeah now it's saying he has his silver GCH again. But still 300 points. XP

Eremitage
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2016 3:13:00 PM reply with quote send message to Eremitage Object to Post

Congrats!

He's been an incredible perfomer in shows; I admit I was slighlty envious occasionalywink :)

Replies in this thread : 4

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.