Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : I see this is a recurring theme...Banner Wanted lol
 Silivren
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/1/2016 12:55:55 PM reply with quote send message to Silivren Object to Post   

Hi guys. I know a lot of our graphic team is busy dealing with RL stuff, but I'm hoping that someone out there will help me out. Recently Windows 10 began installing without my permission. I mean I was at work so I know I didn't hit anything funky lol At any rate, my graphics program has bitten the dust and I don't know how to use GIMP. So, here I am.

Kennel Name: Silivren
Subtext: Winter is coming
Breed: Samoyed (white preferred)
Background: Something winter...snow covered forest, snowy lake, snowy mountains, etc.
Theme: Snow globe

Further Description:
I'd like a half circle with the background inside. Round part at the top and flat bottom so that the kennel text below doesn't look funny. Kennel name does not have to be in a half circle shape. I do like script type fonts. I'd like a white Samoyed in the picture somewhere.

I am willing to pay $100 to anyone who attempts this and $300 to the person that designs the one I choose to use. I figured it'd be fun because it's different. It's just the banner. I don't need a PP to go with it. The word Silivren is Elvish for white. If that gives anyone some sort of inspiration.
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/2/2016 9:07:44 AM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

I might try if I can find some time this week. I love making Samoyed banners I haven't made banners in a very long time. Here's an example of a banner I made for myself using one of my dogs a while back.

WishMaker
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2016 9:16:05 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I love doing unusually shaped banners! I'll try to come up with something this week.

Alexandria
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/3/2016 12:13:37 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

Here's my try. I hope it's what you're looking for.

WishMaker
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2016 7:46:20 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

WishMaker - that is absolutely STUNNING!!!! happy :) happy :) happy :)

I'm in awe! happy :)
 Silivren
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2016 6:33:19 AM reply with quote send message to Silivren Object to Post

I love it! Thank you so much WishMaker. That is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. Please send me a link to a pay pup.
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/7/2016 10:04:13 AM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

I don't need any payment for the banner. You can have it for free. I'm just glad you like it. Do you need me to post a link to it?

Enjoy happy :)
WishMaker
 Silivren
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2016 10:55:48 AM reply with quote send message to Silivren Object to Post

That's very kind of you. Yes, please, I think I do need the link for it.
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/8/2016 8:15:12 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

Here's the link. Just change the IMG to lower case and it should show up happy :)

[IMG]i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/WishMaker1/Silvren%20banner%20with%20snow_zps3w0ub8d3.png[/IMG]

WishMaker

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.