Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : GSPs, sessioned, adult bitches, studs, and pups 98+
 Zareth Shahar
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
7/9/2016 7:59:40 PM reply with quote send message to Zareth Shahar Object to Post   

This is your opportunity to get into a new breed. I really enjoyed being in this breed for a long time and have to shut 'er down and am pretty sad but I just hope someone else will carry it on from my dogs and build their own line!

All $100 auto except three of the highest SOP in the game for $200 to current upgraded members only.

Thank you and good luck!
 Zareth Shahar
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/9/2016 8:01:37 PM reply with quote send message to Zareth Shahar Object to Post

Zareth Shahar
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/13/2016 2:30:49 PM reply with quote send message to Zareth Shahar Object to Post

Still a bunch left!! 98+

All show quality and can be finished. Adult bitches ready to breed, males and puppies, all $100 auto.
 Zareth Shahar
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/18/2016 9:48:55 PM reply with quote send message to Zareth Shahar Object to Post

No Message.
 Zareth Shahar
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/25/2016 2:11:01 AM reply with quote send message to Zareth Shahar Object to Post

Still many for sale including the top SOPS

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.