Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Looking for a specials quality dog
 Artistri
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/18/2016 6:31:30 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post   

I have a basic kennel where I have been specialing a few dogs for a while now and am really enjoying it. One of my dogs just turned 120 days so I have a new spot open. I am willing to buy dogs outright or to finish CHs and GCHs and work on getting dogs ranked and then return them. If you have a dog with a very competitive SOP, but don't have time to enter them in shows everyday then let me know!

Some of my achievements specialing dogs:
Multiple golden retrievers ranked in the top 5 all breeds, gold GCHs, BISs
Irish red and white setter ranked in the top 50 all breeds, top 5 sporting dog, bronze GCH, many specialty wins, show placements
Bronze GCH cavalier King Charles spaniel, #2 toy last month, #3 toy this month, many group wins, BISS
Multiple bronze GCH tollers, specialty winners, top 10 sporting dogs
Multiple bronze GCH English setters, specialty winners, top 10 sporting dogs.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2016 11:00:58 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Looking for a new special! One of mine has retired so I have space for a new one now.

I have now shown a Siberian Husky, Rottweiler, and Alaskan Malamute to BISs and an Afghan to many group wins and placements.

I only take one dog per breed at a time so I CANT show the following breeds:
English Setter
English Cocker Spaniel
Field Spaniel
Golden Retriever
Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
Siberian Husky
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Afghan Hound
Bernese Mountain Dog

-----
Last edited by Artistri on 10/3/2016 11:03:26 PM
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2016 3:38:36 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

Still looking

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.