Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Name suggestions
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/19/2016 7:16:30 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post   

Hi Everyone
My friend recently got a blue merle border collie puppy. She is planning to do agility with him, but is unsure on a name for him! She likes nature themed names but also likes "agility names" like jet, flash, whiz etc. She is open to suggestions however, so if anyone has name suggestions would be much appreciated!! She also likes unique names, not popular names (Max or Buddy for example). Some ideas were Ziggy, Koda and Swift but she would like more options before settling on a name.
Thanks happy :)
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/19/2016 1:58:16 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

If I ever got a blue merle I'd name him Cloud. Might not be unique enough for your friend, but it's a favourite of mine!
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2016 4:17:01 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Thankyou!! I'll mention that to her happy :)
 Northern Lightz
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2016 6:06:35 PM reply with quote send message to Northern Lightz Object to Post

Leaf
Reid
Swift
Presto
Sonic (Blue and Fast!)
Strike
Falcon

... and that's all I've got :P
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2016 1:07:22 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Thanks!! happy :) I'll mention those

Replies in this thread : 4

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.