Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Anyone know current high sop for standard poodles?
 barbars kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/24/2016 12:53:15 PM reply with quote send message to barbars kennel Object to Post   

Or how do I research this information?
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/24/2016 2:14:40 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

There's this but it doesn't look up to date, in fact Standards aren't even on there. Otherwise, I would like to know as well. I think I have seen ones that are 98.90.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q-zJbbdgEdc1hIS-gnRLmgszF9p9lGvqB3Jf5V2TOs4/edit?usp=sharing
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/25/2016 2:31:44 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

You can check on the breed info page under current top dogs. You will have to look at the top 10 or so as there may be younger dogs who are rising in the ranks and older ones that are falling. Also look at the BOB, BOS, and point winners at the recent shows. It will give you a good idea at least.

Check the breed forums. Many are not really very active but you might find someone who has posted a spectacular new pup.

Lastly, just write to other breeders and ask what the highest they have is.

Hope that helps.
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2016 2:52:18 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

To check high SOPs I always look at the stud dog page. Of course dogs younger than 30 days wont be listed there and it is only males, but it will give you a good idea.
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2016 9:42:23 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

98.9s are in the ring. I have seen a 99 in a whelping pen this week.

K
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2016 12:32:56 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

posted by Artistri
To check high SOPs I always look at the stud dog page. Of course dogs younger than 30 days wont be listed there and it is only males, but it will give you a good idea.
And from the stud dog's page, click on offspring to find the youngest stock.

This is a breed that has been increasing SOP quickly!

Replies in this thread : 5

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.