.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 74
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Banners.
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/28/2016 4:03:36 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post   

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

So I am not excellent and yet to be considered payment worthy- But would love to do a few banners. So Leave me info for your request and I will get to it in a timely manner.

This round is free.

A few I've done- Mostly for myself.

-----
Last edited by Rose Mountain on 7/28/2016 3:47:55 PM
 Komorebi
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2016 6:10:43 AM reply with quote send message to Komorebi Object to Post

Your banners are beautiful! happy :) happy :)

I would love to see what you can create for me happy :)

Kennel name: Komorebi
Slogan: Beauty in every light.
Breed: Pomeranian
Theme: 'Komorebi' is a Japanese word for 'sunlight filtering through the leaves of trees' - so it would be brilliant to have a background/theme that goes along with that.

I'm happy for you to create whatever suits you - I'm not strict at all happy :) You have full creative permission LOL. All I ask is that the image isn't too big (I don't like it when the image makes the screen scroll sideways - if that makes sense) happy :)
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2016 7:53:36 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Oh how lovely! I want one happy :)

Kennel Name: .A.
Slogan: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Breed: Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen
Theme: I was thinking kind of a fire and/or phoenix theme? Smoke, flames, whatever creativity strikes you...

By the way, Komorebi, that is a beautiful term. We also have the same slogan which is cool! Lol www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=.Alexandrite.

Alexandria
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2016 3:39:09 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hope this is what You two were looking for...If not I can redo it! (:

Let me know and I will get links if you like them. If not I can redo- Hope you enjoy.

-----
Last edited by Rose Mountain on 7/28/2016 4:43:29 PM
 Nefarious Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2016 6:33:01 PM reply with quote send message to Nefarious Kennels Object to Post

Kennel Name: Nefarious Kennels
Slogan: Restoring Brush Coat Chinese Shar-Pei
Breed: Chinese Shar-Pei (only brush coat please)
Theme: Nature. I like anything really but I really like either forests or something near calm water.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see how it turns out happy :)
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2016 9:02:01 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Nefarious Kennels
Kennel Name: Nefarious Kennels
Slogan: Restoring Brush Coat Chinese Shar-Pei
Breed: Chinese Shar-Pei (only brush coat please)
Theme: Nature. I like anything really but I really like either forests or something near calm water.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see how it turns out happy :)

I am not to familiar with Shar-Pei and their different Coat lengths and such but I do hope I got it correct with the dogs I used. If not just let me know and I will retry! Anyways, here is your banner...Hope everything about it pleases you and let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or need anything else!

-----
Last edited by Rose Mountain on 8/2/2016 2:11:18 AM
 Nefarious Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2016 10:12:40 PM reply with quote send message to Nefarious Kennels Object to Post

Oh I love it! Thank you so much! laugh :D
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2016 10:19:18 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Nefarious Kennels
Oh I love it! Thank you so much! laugh :D
I am so glad! If you need anything else just let me know.

-----
Last edited by Rose Mountain on 7/29/2016 12:34:00 AM
 Komorebi
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2016 6:21:05 AM reply with quote send message to Komorebi Object to Post

Absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for my Pom banner! happy :)

Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2016 1:51:52 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I love it! I want to pay for it so please send a pay pup. The Shar Pei banner is beautiful too.

Alexandria
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2016 5:25:51 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Komorebi

Absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for my Pom banner! happy :)

So glad you like it Komo- I will PM you the link!
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2016 5:29:19 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Lace Dreams
I love it! I want to pay for it so please send a pay pup. The Shar Pei banner is beautiful too.

Alexandria

I am beyond ecstatic you are so pleased with my work- I admire your banners. I don't have any pay pups at the time- So please it is free and payment enough you all enjoy my work.

If there is anything you ever need let me know- I would be happy to assist you in anyway.
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/1/2016 11:54:23 AM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

I hope these are still open because they're really high quality

Kennel Name: Bryerwood Kennel
Slogan: N/A
Breed: German Shepherd (preferably no extreme examples of the breed please)
Theme: I really like the background image and theme of the first banner, so something similar to that please happy :)
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2016 12:56:10 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

posted by Rose Mountain
posted by Lace Dreams

Alexandria

I am beyond ecstatic you are so pleased with my work- I admire your banners. I don't have any pay pups at the time- So please it is free and payment enough you all enjoy my work.

If there is anything you ever need let me know- I would be happy to assist you in anyway.

You're so sweet! Thanks. I like to see others' work...we're each different and there's something cool about every bannermaker that I've known on SD. By the way, here's the slogan with the banner happy :)

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=.Alexandrite.

Alexandria
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2016 2:13:18 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by bryerwood kennel
I hope these are still open because they're really high quality

Kennel Name: Bryerwood Kennel
Slogan: N/A
Breed: German Shepherd (preferably no extreme examples of the breed please)
Theme: I really like the background image and theme of the first banner, so something similar to that please happy :)

I will get right on it! To clarify you like the Rose mountain banner for my current kennel or you like the commission for Komorebi? Was not to sure what you meant by first banner. Let me know.
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/2/2016 6:04:57 AM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

Oops, I meant the Rose Mountain banner
 CashmereKnl
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2016 10:03:41 AM reply with quote send message to CashmereKnl Object to Post

Is this still open? You do great work. If possible, I would love one.

My kennel is. Broken Hill Australian Cattle Dogs

Broken Hill is a town in Australia known for it's beautiful sandstone sculptures. If you are looking for inspiration, the Google the sculptures, they are neat! Thanks!
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2016 11:06:59 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

I am working on it now!
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2016 11:08:06 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by CashmereKnl
Is this still open? You do great work. If possible, I would love one.

My kennel is. Broken Hill Australian Cattle Dogs

Broken Hill is a town in Australia known for it's beautiful sandstone sculptures. If you are looking for inspiration, the Google the sculptures, they are neat! Thanks!

It will be done soon- I hope it will be to your standards.

Edit:
Here you are- If you do not like it I can adjust accordingly to your wishes. Thank you and have a nice day!

-----
Last edited by Rose Mountain on 8/2/2016 2:21:02 PM
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2016 12:21:53 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Rose Mountain

I am working on it now!

Edit:
Done- Hope this is what you wanted. If not I can redo it and make sure I complete something you are happy with.
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2016 12:43:04 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

The last one is SOOOOOO beautiful!

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 74
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.