Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Just wanna show off my babies ???
 TipseyGirl
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/29/2016 3:08:43 AM reply with quote send message to TipseyGirl Object to Post   

this post has been edited 8 time(s)

Thank you Fallen Starz for fixing the photos to show my babies happy :) happy :) happy :)

-----
Last edited by TipseyGirl on 7/30/2016 1:35:58 AM
 TipseyGirl
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2016 3:30:10 AM reply with quote send message to TipseyGirl Object to Post

Ugh I edited and edited and can't figure out how to get my photos to show up sad :( can anyone help?
 Originality
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2016 10:27:04 AM reply with quote send message to Originality Object to Post

you type in [ I M G ] The URL of your photos and then [ / I M G]

With no spaces or caps.
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2016 12:11:29 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Change what you have to lowercase
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/29/2016 6:17:44 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 7 time(s)

Lol, I tried. I can see the pix if I just past the link into the address bar of another window. I've never had a lot of luck with photobucket.

Cuties they are.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 7/29/2016 6:31:26 PM
 TipseyGirl
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2016 12:02:17 AM reply with quote send message to TipseyGirl Object to Post

Thank you I even tried the lowercase and it's not working ugh lol thank you though happy :) they are all sweeties ? Panda, Alice and Lola are actually my home bred babies happy :)
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2016 1:06:44 AM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

-----
Last edited by FallenStarz on 7/30/2016 1:07:28 AM
 TipseyGirl
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2016 1:39:31 AM reply with quote send message to TipseyGirl Object to Post

Thank you so much Fallen Starz for fixing the photos I tried and tried but couldn't get it to.
My first baby is Panda she is my home bred female wolf grey splash coat
Second is Alice she is also a home bred female blackand white
Third is Lola another home bred she is a woolly Sable and white
Fourth is sweet Ember I got her all the way from Wisconsin she is a red and white piebald.
Fifth is Mr Hades I got him in Kansas he is a dirty face red and white
The puppies are from Alice and Hades happy :) they are 4 weeks old today in the photo they are 2 and a half weeks happy :)
 Arctic Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2016 1:12:40 PM reply with quote send message to Arctic Lights Kennels Object to Post

Beautiful dogs! The dog in the fourth picture is the same color as my Sasha, except Sasha has more brown.
 TipseyGirl
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2016 10:17:21 PM reply with quote send message to TipseyGirl Object to Post

Awe I bet she is beautiful! I love my Ember best 900 I spent lol
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2016 9:36:34 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

What lovely dogs! I admire the breed from afar...too much hair for my area.

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class