Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Judges pool has shrunk from 40 to 29!
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
7/31/2016 3:54:32 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post   

I don't know if there already is a post for this issue as it is an ongoing problem. We keep getting the same two judges re-appointed every month since I think May. As a result the Judging pool has shrunk substantially.

Can this please be looked at when possible -- before our judging pool runs down much more?

Also the owner/handler judges now numbers one only, can this also be looked at?

Thank you
 Strange Fellows
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2016 7:15:00 AM reply with quote send message to Strange Fellows Object to Post

Oh no, another month without new judges. I really thought this issue was solved - we even had a poll on owner handler judges, hadn't we.

In case this is some really complicated technical thing needing more time to be solved, wouldn't it be possible to 'officially' re-activate some of the retired judges? They keep popping up in any case.

Please let us know what is happening.

rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2016 7:35:07 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Good grief - It would nice to get this issue fixed AND to get all of the judges that we lost out on.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2016 6:37:39 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Jeff,
Are we going to get new judges to replace the judges that we have lost that were not replaced over the last few months?
 Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2016 11:26:08 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

Please?
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2016 2:45:34 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

bumping,

I would really like to get our missing judges added to the mix

Not sure if Jeff is working on it?

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.