Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Retired dogs DO count towards dog limit
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/5/2016 8:43:43 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post   

"Dog Limits
SHOWDOG.COM · HELP CENTER · DOG LIMITS
Premium users may have up to 30 adult dogs. If you go over that limit, your dogs will not be removed, but you will no longer be able to buy dogs, enter in shows, assign handlers to shows you're already entered in, or breed. Dogs on the Retirement Couch do not count towards the limit for premium users."

Unfortunately, this is not the case. I am getting near my limit and I'm going to have to delete the dogs on my couch in order not to go over. They are not supposed to count but they do, and always have as far as I know.

In one of my other kennels I just tested it and indeed, after I FH'd the dog on my couch, my total dog count went down by 1.

Can this be fixed?
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2016 9:16:17 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Unless something has changed in the last week or so retired dogs do not count towards your total.

With that said, depending on which screen you look at you will see them included in your total # of dogs.

On the "View All" page the TOTAL DOGS does include your altered dogs. But this is not the total that determines whether you are over the limit or not.

The "My Account" page is the page where you can see if you are over the limit. The TOTAL DOGS here does NOT include retired dogs. - If this page shows over 30 then you are over the limit.

Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2016 9:30:40 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Rhondacline is correct - retired dogs do not count towards your limit for Premium accounts.

Have a look at the two different screens that Rhondacline mentioned and you will see happy :)

Don't stress happy :) The oldies can stay on the couch happy :)
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/6/2016 4:19:39 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

Oh my gosh, I've been here since Feb 2007 and I never realized that. What a relief. I like having my special dogs on my couch when I watch TV.

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.