Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Family account NOT working!!!!
 Tizzy Too
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/8/2016 1:27:30 PM reply with quote send message to Tizzy Too Object to Post   

I renewed my family account 3 days ago (to the tune of $200 Canadian sad :( ) the money was withdrawn from my paypal account immediately but I am unable to breed or show any dogs in any of my kennels except for the primary one sad :( I've emailed and messaged admin, staff and SD with NO response. Getting very angry and thinking of cancelling my account altogether and demanding a refund!!!!! Anyone else getting the cold shoulder?
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2016 2:26:32 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Well, it wasn't a money issue but I emailed Jeff quite a while back about my kennel runs in one kennel not working properly (I can put dogs into the runs and I can see them when I click "My Dogs" but I can't see the dogs in the run when I click on it) and never got an answer. I was okay with it being a few days before they were either fixed or at least being told what was wrong but it's been at least a month...I'm thinking maybe two.

Alexandria
 Revival
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2016 2:50:27 PM reply with quote send message to Revival Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

try calling him.

Get in Touch
Showdog.com
10650 US HWY 281 N #193
Spring Branch, TX 78070

Phone: 210.380.7459
This is a game.
The dogs are not real.

-----
Last edited by Revival on 8/8/2016 2:50:38 PM
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2016 6:58:39 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Tizzy, it doesn't appear that he has been monitoring e-mails or forums lately - so I think calling him directly will give you the best and fastest response.

I hope it is sorted for you soon happy :)
 Tizzy Too
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2016 9:45:55 PM reply with quote send message to Tizzy Too Object to Post

No answer and I've texted him too
 Tizzy Too
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2016 9:48:53 PM reply with quote send message to Tizzy Too Object to Post

OK, text worked happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
8/9/2016 12:06:54 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Glad you got on to him happy :)

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.