Search

.com Forum · Flat-Coated Retriever

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Looking for Flat Coated Retrievers
 Passion Storm
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/10/2016 9:30:05 AM reply with quote send message to Passion Storm Object to Post   

I'm preferably looking for male and female show prospects, but I'm also interested in any available broodies or finished dogs too. Please pm me if anyone has anything available happy :)
 jdoyle
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/11/2016 8:49:14 AM reply with quote send message to jdoyle Object to Post

I just put a dog and a bitch up for sale.
 Whitegold
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/11/2016 6:48:43 PM reply with quote send message to Whitegold Object to Post

I'm happy to sell too, will send you a message if I get anything out of upcoming litters. I'm also happy to send on mature girls if you are looking for broods. Just send me a message.

Jessica
 Flat Coat Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/12/2016 9:05:01 AM reply with quote send message to Flat Coat Kennel Object to Post

I also have a few dogs that I could sell if you are interested.
 Passion Storm
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2016 11:15:28 AM reply with quote send message to Passion Storm Object to Post

Thank you everyone for your responses, I've bought a couple of the dogs that were for sale to start my lines with. What is a competitive showable SOP? because I've seen some dogs nearing 94.0 and I don't want to waste sessions on dogs that won't be finishable.

Whitegold and Flat Coat Kennel - I'm certainly interested in more dogs so I'll pm you both in the next few days happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.