Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : ISO-Welsh Terriers
 This N That
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/13/2016 9:48:22 AM reply with quote send message to This N That Object to Post   

I am looking to purchase non source Welsh Terriers if there are any in the game. I have messaged the one other kennel, but they have logged in and never read my message.

I have one non source dog and all my females are source dogs.

Thank you!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2016 5:18:29 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I hear ya! :/ I have tried on 3 separate occasions to get into this breed - but like you mentioned the only player with current SOP dogs doesn't answer their inbox...

I'm not sure that we will ever be able to get into this breed - unless we use source girls bred to the current SOP studs available as well as any hidden studs (old studs in abandoned kennels that are up for public use etc).

-----
Last edited by Dalkeith on 8/13/2016 5:20:39 PM
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2016 5:32:37 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I've gone through all my usual searches to look for any 'hidden' Welsh Terriers in abandoned kennels and I didn't find any for sale or stud.

As far as a I can tell there has only been one breeder working on this breed since one other breeder left the breed in 2015.
 This N That
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2016 12:00:38 PM reply with quote send message to This N That Object to Post

That's a shame. I guess I will keep using my source girls and try to breed them up.

I guess I got lucky when I found my guy for sale then lol.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.