.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 37
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Banners- More.
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/16/2016 2:05:42 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

So I know I already have a forum currently up about banners but just wanted to let everyone know I have some free time this week and will be continuing my free banner making. Obviously there are always new things to learn about being creative and I will continue to expand my banner making techniques so help me by giving me some projects!

Some examples below:

Leave your info and I will get your banner to you with in 24 hours or less.

-Rose MK.

-----
Last edited by Rose Mountain on 8/16/2016 2:09:09 AM
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2016 9:37:37 AM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

I love these!

I'm a new player and would love to spruce up my kennel.

Firebrand Akitas

Please let me know if you need any additional info.
 HotSauce
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2016 10:56:45 AM reply with quote send message to HotSauce Object to Post

I would love to have a second banner. Your work is stunning!

Kennel Name: HotSauce
Breed: Doberman Pinscher

You have free reign on this, I trust your judgement here! happy :)
 Guenon Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2016 8:47:47 PM reply with quote send message to Guenon Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Kennel Name: Guenon Kennels
Slogan: Herding and Working Champions
Breed/s: I have several but I would like to feature GSDs and Anatolians
Background/Theme: I like the look of your fourth example but with Farm/countryside, dark, mysterious feel

Can you do PPs and page breaks as well??

Your work is great!

Thank you happy :)

-----
Last edited by Guenon Kennels on 8/16/2016 8:51:01 PM

-----
Last edited by Guenon Kennels on 8/16/2016 9:05:11 PM
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2016 10:51:40 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Firebrand Akitas
I love these!

Firebrand Akitas

You will have your banner by tomorrow evening. Do you perhaps have a theme in mind? If not from the look of your KN I might use fire as an inspiration...Of course it is all only a possibility. Let me know if you already have a theme in mind.
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2016 10:52:56 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by HotSauce

I will get right on it- You will have it by tomorrow evening. Although I have to ask if you have a theme in mind for your Bg? If not I can become creative and imagine something appropriate for you kennel.

Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2016 10:55:46 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Guenon Kennels
Background/Theme: I like the look of your fourth example but with Farm/countryside, dark, mysterious feel

Your work is great!

I can get right on that! To clarify you like the look of Bryerwood banner correct? I don't do PPs right now...As for page breaks I am unfamiliar in creating them so at this time I do not do them. If you need help finding someone who does I can assist you with that.

-----
Last edited by Rose Mountain on 8/17/2016 10:46:31 AM
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 2:22:55 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

I love these!

Firebrand Akitas

Hope this is to your liking- if not let me know and I will redo it! Have a wonderful evening!

Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 2:24:07 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by HotSauce

I've finished- I hope you like it. I apologize if it isn't what you pictured, if there is an issue I will redo it. Thanks so much for letting me create something for you!

Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 7:34:49 AM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

Thank you so very much! I love it!!
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 8:52:43 AM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

Ok dumb newbie question... how do I put the graphic on my page? I saved it to my photobucket and did the
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 10:32:22 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Ok dumb newbie question... how do I put the graphic on my page? I saved it to my photobucket and did the

There is something going on with SD right now because it is doing the same with most users. Just wait till tomorrow to try again...As it stands right now I can't see show results, properly edit my slogans, etc.

-----
Last edited by Rose Mountain on 8/17/2016 10:34:22 AM
 Guenon Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 11:58:53 AM reply with quote send message to Guenon Kennels Object to Post

posted by Rose Mountain
posted by Guenon Kennels

Your work is great!

I can get right on that! To clarify you like the look of Bryerwood banner correct? I don't do PPs right now...As for page breaks I am unfamiliar in creating them so at this time I do not do them. If you need help finding someone who does I can assist you with that.

-----
Last edited by Rose Mountain on 8/17/2016 10:46:31 AM

Yes I do like the look of Bryerwood.

Just the banner is fine.

Thank you! happy :)
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 12:06:54 PM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

posted by Rose Mountain
Ok dumb newbie question... how do I put the graphic on my page? I saved it to my photobucket and did the te]

There is something going on with SD right now because it is doing the same with most users. Just wait till tomorrow to try again...As it stands right now I can't see show results, properly edit my slogans, etc.

-----
Last edited by Rose Mountain on 8/17/2016 10:34:22 AM

Great! Thank you happy :)
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2016 6:25:18 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Guenon Kennels

Your work is great!

Hope this is what you were looking for! If not let me know what I can do to adjust it for you so you are satisfied with it. I am sorry about the delay!

-----
Last edited by Rose Mountain on 8/18/2016 6:26:24 PM
 Guenon Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2016 8:00:26 PM reply with quote send message to Guenon Kennels Object to Post

It's great!!! Thank you happy :)
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2016 9:33:50 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Guenon Kennels
It's great!!! Thank you happy :)
Glad you like it!
 HotSauce
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2016 8:52:25 PM reply with quote send message to HotSauce Object to Post

Thank you so much! I love it! Sorry about ordering and then forgetting to check back.... It's stunning!

Can I pay you yet??
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2016 12:08:32 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by HotSauce
Thank you so much! I love it! Sorry about ordering and then forgetting to check back.... It's stunning!

Can I pay you yet??

No need to pay! Honestly it helps pass my time when the daughter goes down for a nap and all my work has been done. I am sure when I start college again in spring I will be singing a different tune. I'll be begging for free time... haha.
 Valley of Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2016 5:33:03 PM reply with quote send message to Valley of Dreams Object to Post

I'd love another banner! happy :)

Kennel name: Valley of Dreams
Breed: Siberian+Husky">Siberian Husky (Just one dog)
Subtext: Siberian Huskies (in small writing beneath the kennel name)
Theme: Something dreamy perhaps? It could be whimsical, it could have a valley in it, it could be foggy - absolutely anything along those lines is fine - I'm not fussy at all and I'm entirely happy for you to use whichever image you think looks best! These are all just ideas happy :)
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2016 3:48:07 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

I'll get right on it! Sorry I did not notice that you had posted earlier. You'll have it by tonight.

Replies in this thread : 37
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class