Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 17

Author Topic : Akita Images Available
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/17/2016 7:55:02 AM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post   

Hello all!

I wanted to let any people breeding akitas know that I have created a series of images with all the coat patterns and colors to use. If you'd like to use them as well, just shoot me a message and I'll be happy to share the links!

Also I am a new member, so if this isn't the correct place to post this, please excuse me!
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 8:00:54 AM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

Wow they are cool! I am not in akitas but had a look anyway laugh :D

Would you be up for doing any other breeds? Silky terriers for example? (We don't have picardy pics yet)

Would be willing to pay happy :)
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 8:17:04 AM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

I could certainly try! I did the Akitas since I actually show the breed in RL as well so I'm used to drawing them. Let me see what I can come up with today as a line drawing and if you like it, I can make more coat colors. happy :)
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 8:48:06 AM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

posted by jaime1985

Would you be up for doing any other breeds? Silky terriers for example? (We don't have picardy pics yet)

Here's what I came up with. If you like it I can make the coat colors.

i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv86/eruncan/Silky-Terrier_zpspemphqh2.gif
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 8:48:06 AM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

posted by jaime1985

Here's what I came up with. If you like it I can make the coat colors.

i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv86/eruncan/Silky-Terrier_zpspemphqh2.gif
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 8:51:12 AM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

That is brilliant! You are so talented! Let me know how much you charge happy :)
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 9:51:58 AM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

No charge happy :) just happy to help. I'll let you know when the images are done
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 7:42:03 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

Oh wow I love those!

Do you think you could do a Black Tri Brittany, a Black tri or blue merle Aussie, a dark brown Chesapeake Bay Retriever, and a Liver or Black Curly Coated Retriever?? You don't have to do all if you don't want- anyone or two would be just great!

I'll pay you if you want!
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 8:10:01 PM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

posted by jaime1985
That is brilliant! You are so talented! Let me know how much you charge happy :)
Lets see if this works...

this should be the folder for the Silkies

Please save the images to your own hosting server and please only use them for the game. If you would like to use them for any other purposes, please PM me!

s672.photobucket.com/user/eruncan/library/Silky%20Terriers
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2016 8:27:39 PM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

posted by Rose Mountain
Oh wow I love those!

Do you think you could do a Black Tri Brittany, a Black tri or blue merle Aussie, a dark brown Chesapeake Bay Retriever, and a Liver or Black Curly Coated Retriever?? You don't have to do all if you don't want- anyone or two would be just great!

Thank you for your interest! I would prefer right now to work on breeds that do not already have images. So, if you have any that need them just let me know!
 Strange Fellows
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2016 1:56:26 AM reply with quote send message to Strange Fellows Object to Post

Absolutely amazing; great work. Whippets would be in dire need of pics... It would be just wonderful if you considered doing some for them.
Have you talked to Jeff about integrating them in the game like picardy pics?
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2016 3:14:32 AM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

posted by Firebrand Akitas

Lets see if this works...

this should be the folder for the Silkies

Please save the images to your own hosting server and please only use them for the game. If you would like to use them for any other purposes, please PM me!

s672.photobucket.com/user/eruncan/library/Silky%20Terriers
Saved them! Thank you so much for these, they are gorgeous!
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2016 7:23:06 AM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

posted by Strange Fellows
Absolutely amazing; great work. Whippets would be in dire need of pics... It would be just wonderful if you considered doing some for them.
Have you talked to Jeff about integrating them in the game like picardy pics?

I have messaged admin to see if they would be interested in the images happy :) I haven't heard back yet.

I'd be happy to work on the whippets next! I'm surprised actually that they don't have pics already. I'll let you know when they are done happy :)
 Strange Fellows
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2016 2:40:12 PM reply with quote send message to Strange Fellows Object to Post

Completely awesome, thank you so much! Looking very much forward to the results happy :) happy :) happy :)
As for Admin responses - they can take sadly long times these days...

Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2016 3:45:19 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Rose Mountain
Oh wow I love those!

Thank you for your interest! I would prefer right now to work on breeds that do not already have images. So, if you have any that need them just let me know!

Chesapeake Bay's don't have any breed images, Great Pyrenees also do not have any images. I would love some for them, I am getting bored looking at the same old breed pics.
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2016 8:45:25 AM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

posted by Rose Mountain
posted by Rose Mountain
Oh wow I love those!

Chesapeake Bay's don't have any breed images, Great Pyrenees also do not have any images. I would love some for them, I am getting bored looking at the same old breed pics.

Sounds good! I will work on these after the whippets. Might not be until later this weekend until I get them done. I have a show this weekend.
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2016 7:56:35 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

Totally fine! Good luck!
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2016 4:41:53 PM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Sorry it took so long but there were a LOT of color combinations to do lol. Whippets are done! happy :) Please let me know if I forgot any

Here's the link to the folder:s672.photobucket.com/user/eruncan/library/Whippets

Please remember to save them to your own photo hosting folder so I don't get shut down for the bandwidth happy :)

I'll post this on the whippet forum as well.

-----
Last edited by Firebrand Akitas on 8/26/2016 7:33:25 AM

Replies in this thread : 17

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.