Search

.com Forum · Whippet

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Free Whippet Images
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/25/2016 4:42:16 PM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Sorry it took so long but there were a LOT of color combinations to do lol. Whippets are done! happy :) Please let me know if I forgot any

Here's the link to the folder:s672.photobucket.com/user/eruncan/library/Whippets

Please remember to save them to your own photo hosting folder so I don't get shut down for the bandwidth happy :)

-----
Last edited by Firebrand Akitas on 8/26/2016 7:33:06 AM
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/26/2016 1:01:27 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

These look really good happy :)
Makes me want to get into whippets just to use them.
 Strange Fellows
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2016 11:04:07 AM reply with quote send message to Strange Fellows Object to Post

Thank you so much! Really awesome. Will improve the playing experience greatly. happy :) happy :) happy :)

@Grasslans: Would love to see you therewink :)
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2016 8:56:29 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Ohhh, these are so pretty! I really don't need another breed but I am infamous for only sticking with hound breeds for some odd reason (probably because I have a soft spot for them cause I grew up with hounds and hound mixes? Dunno). I might get into these for the pics and see how things go!

Alexandria
 Strange Fellows
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2016 10:33:29 AM reply with quote send message to Strange Fellows Object to Post

Magic pics! Love them.

@Lace Dreams: Let me know if you want to give Whippets a try, I'm happy to help out with some dogs to get you started!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.