Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Handler Choices Disappearing?
 Windsong Hills
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/28/2016 5:47:25 AM reply with quote send message to Windsong Hills Object to Post   

Hello!

So, like some of you, I tend to mass enter each dog (ie: put the dog in as many shows as possible into the future) and then choose handlers once it goes to enter. I try to do so a few times a week to make sure my dogs are up to date. Part of this process is choosing handlers through the "Show Results" page.

However, I've noticed recently that, despite choosing the handlers in advance, I will go back and suddenly that dog (who is still entered into all these shows) no longer has a chosen handler. Aside from no-handler shows and owner-handler judges, I try not to have more than 3 to 4 dogs in a show.

Am I somehow tripping a limit on some of these shows? Or is it something else all together? It's getting a bit redundant and frustrating to reassign handlers. :-\

Thanks,
Lily
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
8/28/2016 6:55:23 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I've never heard of this happening before :/

Once you assign a handler - it should stay that way unless you physically change the handler or withdraw from the show.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2016 3:07:10 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I've never run across this issue either. Perhaps you are fogetting the "Select/Update" step.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class