Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Swedish Vallhunds are looking for new Breeders! :)
 Ariege
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/29/2016 8:29:32 PM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post   

We've recently lost a breeder - and our COI%'s are slowly creeping up - so we're definitely in need of some new breeders and new interest!

Here's some info to get you hooked wink ;)

Breed: Swedish Vallhund

Group: Herding

Current High SOP: 95.45% I believe.

Showable/Finishable SOP range: 95.00% and up. There are still a LOT of 94.80%-94.95% dogs being shown and finished too!

Breedable SOP range: 94.75% and up are still producing nicely.

Current # of Active Breeders: 7 breeders listed on our page - but most of us aren't as active as we have been in the past.

Litter Size: Generally 5 pups per litter.

Picardy Pics: Yes!! happy :) happy :)

Colours: 5 colours - Grey Sable is the most common and the other four colours are definitely in need of help!

Showing/Majors/Competition: In the past we have had a high number of dogs being shown. For the past few months it has been fairly quiet - with just 1 or 2 Majors being available per day. I'm currently sessioning 14 pups/young adults so they will be hitting the ring in a week or two.

Group Placements: Group placements are fairly rare for this breed - but definitely not impossible. If you pick the right judges who favour our breed then you're in the running! happy :)

Stud Fees: 90% are $50 or below. There are currently 2 x $100.

I am 100% willing to help anyone out who is interested in joining the breed! happy :)

I can set you up with Broods, Sessioned pups/young adults etc - so please feel free to either post here on this thread or send me a PM and I can get you started! happy :)
 Ariege
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2016 8:30:25 PM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post

Oh, and we currently have over 30 dogs up for sale too - most of them are competitive SOPs too! happy :)
 Painted Dog Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2016 12:44:57 PM reply with quote send message to Painted Dog Kennels Object to Post

I just bought a pup and after finishing sessioning I'm going to try and earn her her Championship title. If I like the breed enough, I will be breeding. I've played the game on and off for years and am excited to try a new breed.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.