Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Leaving SD
 Intrinsicc
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/1/2016 6:46:41 PM reply with quote send message to Intrinsicc Object to Post   

After much thought I will be leaving SD for awhile I lost my sister last month to cancer and am dealing with my own health issue and decided to put this on hold for awhile as I just won't have the time to devote. I would love to pass on the IGs and the American Foxhounds to people that will go on with them. Please message me if you are interested thanks
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2016 7:45:31 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Sorry to see you go sad :(
 Liason
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2016 7:52:27 PM reply with quote send message to Liason Object to Post

Sorry for your loss and sorry that you are leaving, but I certainly understand.
Sending you a couple offers.
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/1/2016 10:46:39 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

I lost my brother in February and I've done the cancer thing myself some years ago. I understand - my kennels are badly neglected.

Take care and come back as soon as you feel up to it.
 Società Eccentrica
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2016 12:50:54 AM reply with quote send message to Società Eccentrica Object to Post

I'm very sorry for your loss.
Thank you for helping me when I started out with IGs. I've always admired your breeding & showing, and I hope you will be back soon - I'll miss you in the ring.
I'd feel honoured to give a new home to some of your dogs and will send offers today.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/2/2016 7:35:04 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

i'm sorry for your loss, and I hope your health improves. Best of luck and much love from the SD community follows you.
 Masterfull
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2016 1:35:34 AM reply with quote send message to Masterfull Object to Post

we are so sorry for your loss and struggles...we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers....hugs from us in MN
 Comic Operetta
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2016 5:37:57 AM reply with quote send message to Comic Operetta Object to Post

So very sorry for your loss. I lost both parents to cancer and have had a few rounds with it myself. My loving breathing shedding dogs brought me more support and comfort than I could accept from people around me. Time brings balance and the ability to deal with grief.
 Intrinsicc
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/7/2016 6:00:06 PM reply with quote send message to Intrinsicc Object to Post

Thank you to everyone. To my fellow IG breeders I put up a specialty with big payouts so hope it helps keep everyone going. Best of luckb

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.