Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Leaving Breed - All Cairn Terriers up for Sale
 King of Foxes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/1/2016 7:12:29 PM reply with quote send message to King of Foxes Object to Post   

As much as I ADORE this breed and it's GORGEOUS colour pics - due to time constraints I am cutting down on the number of breeds that I'm working with.

All are listed as $100 auto sale.

Broods and Studs, adults and pups available.

If you would like any of them for less than $100 that's completely fine - feel free to offer less.

The breed colour pics for Cairns are simply divine! So if you're interested in starting a new breed or a colour project - then Cairns would definitely suit you!

ALL the breeders are super nice and friendly - so please consider Cairns! happy :)
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/2/2016 11:28:02 AM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Sorry to see you go!
 King of Foxes
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2016 6:02:33 PM reply with quote send message to King of Foxes Object to Post

Aww, thanks! happy :)

I'll be back in the breed some day I bet! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.