Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Additional Slot not showing
 Società Eccentrica
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/4/2016 2:04:02 AM reply with quote send message to Società Eccentrica Object to Post   

I bought an additional slot yesterday; it's still not there. I'd need more space urgently, so I'm very much looking forward to this issue being resolved. Thx.
 Società Eccentrica
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2016 1:04:12 PM reply with quote send message to Società Eccentrica Object to Post

Remains unresolved; plz respond, thank you.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2016 3:44:04 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Not sure where you are?

In the US today is a holiday.
You might also get a quicker response if you message Jeff direct through the Contact Us link above or if you call.
 Società Eccentrica
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2016 4:20:37 PM reply with quote send message to Società Eccentrica Object to Post

Non-US, thx for the hint. But Jeff got a PM before I posted in the Forums.
 Società Eccentrica
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2016 8:50:56 AM reply with quote send message to Società Eccentrica Object to Post

Still nothing - no reaction to PM or posts. How long does it usually take to fix payment issues?
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2016 9:22:38 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Have you sent him an email to admin@showdog.com yet or just an ingame pm?

Will
 Società Eccentrica
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2016 5:04:55 AM reply with quote send message to Società Eccentrica Object to Post

Ingame PM; will try emailing him right away, thx for the suggestion.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.