Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 21
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2016 10:28:42 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

posted by Little River Kennel
I'm just here to offer a couple of money tips happy :)

I was -$2,000 in the hole when I upgraded. The fastest way I got out of the hole was to go on all sessions, no salary, and sell all of my sessions every day. Now that we have the log in bonus that also contributed greatly. The best thing you can do is sell all of your sessions every day and feed the best food only to the dogs currently being showed. I still do this and now I am at $20,782, even after I just shared about $6k with a few of the previous entrants to these little lotteries.

This is really the fastest method I've found, plus if you enter your dogs in shows once they're fully sessioned and you used the right handlers, you always get some kind of payout which sort of pays for the entry fee most of the time, but I've gotten a few $20 payouts which meant I made $15 off that show...so really it's a system and you have to figure out how to move along with the system to help yourself.

I hope this helps!

Thanks for the tips LRK! We're just trying to share the love <3

Replies in this thread : 21
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing