Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Guess who's back?
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/8/2016 6:00:32 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

Your friendly neighborhood Four! I had my real dogs to exhibit and litters. I had lost several very important people in my life that left me feeling rather disfunctional. I'm back now and looking for breed suggestions. happy :)
 PixelPups
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/8/2016 7:04:34 PM reply with quote send message to PixelPups Object to Post

Hi Four! Welcome back!

I am feeling mostly alone in Kelpies. I'd gladly help you get started if you're interested.

Or you could help my 10 gait/coat project in Dalmatians.
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/8/2016 7:25:02 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Hey Pixel! Thanks for the welcome. I will check out Kelpies quickly and let you know. happy :)

Four
 Firebrand Akitas
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2016 8:24:24 AM reply with quote send message to Firebrand Akitas Object to Post

May I suggest Akitas? Several good lines right now. Great SOP's with a wonderful opportunity to to color breed if you are interested. Lots of good puppies being produced with no homes to go to! Only a few active breeders and I'm sure we'd all be willing to help out with broods/studs happy :)

Welcome back!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2016 8:51:13 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Oh my gosh its good Ole Four! I've missed your presence haha. I came back in March and felt kinda lonely cause nobody I had a friendship with was here...or if they were, they weren't on often.

I'm forever in Dachshunds and Afghans but a few months ago I got into PBGV (Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen)...we're a small but friendly bunch. When I started we were one of the very last on the popularity list (second to the last if I remember right). Now we're all the way up to like 110.

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.