Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Breed ideas?
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/11/2016 2:33:07 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Currently looking to help a breed or two in need in my basic kennel. If the program kicks off, I will upgrade fhe kennel to continue to help. What suggestions have we all got?

Prefer a breed with no more than 2-3 active breeders.

I prefer large breeds but am not really making my decisions off of this.

Colors dont matter to me.

If you suggest your breed, you must be willing to sell one (1) show able dog.

-Four

-----
Last edited by Fourlorn on 9/11/2016 2:37:44 PM
 KRT central
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2016 3:15:28 PM reply with quote send message to KRT central Object to Post

Bedlington Terriers. We desperately need more people to actively show and breed this breed. Right now there is just myself and one other that shows. This gets boring just showing mostly with my own dogs. I am willing to sell the best one I have to get someone else in this breed.
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/11/2016 3:25:26 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

I will send you a PM from my basic, Pergutory. I'll take one to session and show. I'm interested.
 top dog the k9 place
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2016 9:50:26 PM reply with quote send message to top dog the k9 place Object to Post

Canaans could use a hand! Myself and My Valley Dogs are the only kennels actively breeding and showing and I always have plenty of broods and show prospects I can sell.

happy :)
Heather
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/11/2016 10:10:09 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

I'll send you a PM also. happy :)
 .A. Brand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2016 9:07:40 AM reply with quote send message to .A. Brand Kennel Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dogbreed/Petit_Basset_Griffon_Vendeen.aspx

Only 3 of us showing...I've only just recently started showing the breed. I have a prospect that I'm sessioning and pups due today.

Alexandria
 Makavelis
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2016 10:32:35 AM reply with quote send message to Makavelis Object to Post

I would suggest Bullmastiffs, it was my old breed and I wanted to get back into them but there just wasn't enough! They have 3 active breeders only.
 Purgatory
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2016 3:01:11 PM reply with quote send message to Purgatory Object to Post

Thanks for the reply guys. Checking into Bullmastiffs now. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.