Search

.com Forum · Portuguese Pointer

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Looking for Portuguese Pointer Brood Bitches
 Guinevere
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/16/2016 10:46:04 PM reply with quote send message to Guinevere Object to Post   

I am looking for one or two brood bitches. I am really interested in the breed and would love to help this breed make a comeback!
 Legacy League
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2016 6:16:13 AM reply with quote send message to Legacy League Object to Post

That's great to hear! I'm more than happy to help - I've two litters due today, you can have at least one of the broodies. I'll put them on sale on approval, you can bid whatever you want. Will do the same with all broodies instead pf fh'ing them.
Glad the PP community is growinghappy :)
 No Added Sugar
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2016 7:00:29 AM reply with quote send message to No Added Sugar Object to Post

Welcome aboard! happy :)

Very happy to have you in the breed happy :)

I will sort through my dogs and send you some links to broodies you can have tomorrow afternoon happy :)
 Guinevere
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2016 8:53:25 AM reply with quote send message to Guinevere Object to Post

Thank you both! I really appreciate it and am looking forward to being a part of this breed happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.