Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Anyone able to reclaim MTTs?
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/21/2016 4:25:26 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

The breed is struggling very badly and with one active breeder showing and one other working on source dogs, our stud list is absolutely suffering. I just rejoined and am looking for studs.

I would also be interested in purchasing starters if anyone has anything available as a last resort.

Four

-----
Last edited by Fourlorn on 9/21/2016 4:26:15 PM
 Hauteur Hounds
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2016 6:24:15 PM reply with quote send message to Hauteur Hounds Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I made MTT starters throughout my kennels and put them up for sale. Feel free to offer 0 on any if you'd want.

(Hauter Hounds, Egoism, and Glorification)

-----
Last edited by Hauteur Hounds on 9/21/2016 6:26:17 PM
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/21/2016 8:00:15 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Thank you so much!!

Four
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/22/2016 1:02:57 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Guys, you may instantly know what an MTT is but not everyone does. I had to check one of the kennels.

True, that wasn't hard to do, but perhaps at least mention once that you are trying to interest folks in Toy Manchester Terriers! You can call them MTTs thereafter but at least now we know.

Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/22/2016 7:21:34 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Goodness. I felt that wasn't necessary but, dually noted. I was also not trying to interest anyone in the breed. I advertised looking for studs or reclaims.

Thanks for looking.

Four
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/22/2016 9:57:20 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

It's ok, just a pet peeve of mine. Ok one of many.

I do check the forums and read most of the new postings (I need a life - lol).

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.