Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Suggestion regarding entering dogs for show
 jaime1985
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/23/2016 5:38:18 AM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post   

It would be SO helpful if when you are bulk entering dogs in show if you could filter by group. I find it really hard to remember which of my dogs are sessioned for show, would be great if I could filter it to only show my show run
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/23/2016 7:17:31 AM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

Yes please!!
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2016 9:01:01 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I've been playing since 2009 and I have never seen that page before. Learn something new every day.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/24/2016 9:38:19 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I have long and frequently advocated for our runs to be used for show entries, feeding, sessioning, breeding (so we don't accidentally breed our current winning bitch - done that) and anything else of that sort.

This not just on ShowDog but ShowHorse as well. I don't know if it has someething to do with how these runs/barns were implemented that makes it difficult but I have never received any response.

May you have better luck. I'm all for this idea. It would probably have to show all one's runs as we may use different names.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.