Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Some Ridgeback Fun! (Photos!)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/26/2016 8:06:07 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm going to do two separate posts as there's quite a few photos :P

Update on the boys:

Tonks has been brilliant - other than the occasional ear infection he's been fantastic! He is LOVING the fact that the sun is staying out longer and he can sun bake to his hearts content :P

Emmett has been travelling along fantastically! He runs and jumps brilliantly and only shows signs of his health issues after he has been running around crazy for hours. His valgus deformity on his front legs has developed a tiny bit more since the last time I updated everyone - but it still doesn't seem to affect him too much. We're continuing to keep an eye on this. Other than that - he is still 100% happy, bouncy and crazy! :P He is very much a 'Mummy's boy' :P

Both the boys celebrating Emmett's 12 months post surgery! (a while ago):

The boys happy faces after running at a new offleash dog park!

Emmett: "What? Do I have something on my face?!" :P

(and yes - that's the 'Emmett Drool Special' :P )

-----
Last edited by Dalkeith on 9/26/2016 8:07:39 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/28/2016 11:29:41 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Oh my goodness!

So, how long did those hats stay on?
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2016 5:52:52 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Hahaa the hats actually stayed on for quite a few minutes - thanks to the treats I was feeding them :P

Replies in this thread : 2

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.