Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Fun at the beach!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/26/2016 8:36:30 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

It's so hard to choose which photos to post - as there are soo many brilliant pics - but here's a few more! happy :)

Hahaa this sums up the boys at the beach! Emmett LOVES the beach - the water, the sand - everything! Tonks on the other hand hates the water :P He only tolerates it because he loves the sunshine! :P Here is Tonks trying to escape the water whilst having a game with Emmett :P

The boys enjoying a run! happy :)

Walking through the shallows. You can see how beautiful the water is!

One of my FAVOURITE photos of Emmie! This image just sums him up so well! His favourite thing is to bounce through the waves! (You can see why I call him 'Tigger' from Winnie the Pooh!)

I love this image - it hasn't been altered in any way shape or form - it's simply 100% of nature's beauty! The blue skies, the fluffy clouds, the gorgeous water - and ofcourse the stunning Emmie! happy :)

Emmie posing in the late afternoon/evening sun.

And this is why I keep telling Tonks not to drink the sea water! :P It makes him drool so much :P Silly boy won't listen :P This is his 'Mum, can we go home now?' face :P
 Hearts Ablaze
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2016 10:14:23 AM reply with quote send message to Hearts Ablaze Object to Post

Those are beautiful pictures (and dogs)!
 EmRose Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2016 8:53:23 PM reply with quote send message to EmRose Kennel Object to Post

Beautiful pictures and beautiful dogs!!
 EmRose Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2016 8:53:33 PM reply with quote send message to EmRose Kennel Object to Post

Beautiful pictures and beautiful dogs!!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
11/6/2016 5:01:35 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Thanks guys happy :) They absolutely LOVE going to the beach - we're lucky that we live quite close to a variety of nice beaches. It's only a 15min drive to our local one, or 20mins to my favourite one, otherwise there's a really awesome dog beach that's about 1 hours drive away that is amazing on a sunny day - but very popular!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.