Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Why's or How's of breeding
 midnitemystique
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/27/2016 7:39:05 AM reply with quote send message to midnitemystique Object to Post   

Recently upgraded account. I just bred and got a litter. but cannot seem to breed any other dogs in kennel?
Are you only allowed I bred bitch at a time? Why would I not be allowed to breed another bitch at same time or after litter born?
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/27/2016 12:20:30 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

As a premium you are allowed 10 concurrent pregnancies.

Is there a 'breed' button on the female you are trying to breed? Which one is it?

Check when her last litter was. She will not be able to breed for about 6 days after giving birth.

Neither dogs nor bitches can breed before 30 days of age.

When determining age and age of last litter, include the actual time - it matters. It may say 6 days or 30 days but it may be 29 and a half or 5 and a half days.

I hope this answers your questions. Welcome!

midnitemystique
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2016 12:55:23 PM reply with quote send message to midnitemystique Object to Post

there is a Breed button by her name, it is for Luna she is over 200 days old. but not showing up prego after trying several different days to breed her.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/27/2016 3:20:55 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I looked at 2 of your bitches. They have never had a litter and they are certainly over 30 days. It's bizarre, that's for sure. Maybe it has something to do with the males you are breeding to? I have tried to breed to my males when they are 29 days old and it acts like they are bred but when you look at the bitch, she isn't. Are they your males or are they on the stud page?

-----
Last edited by XiZang on 9/27/2016 3:21:38 PM
 midnitemystique
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2016 7:48:05 AM reply with quote send message to midnitemystique Object to Post

I'm using off the stud page. I cannot figure it out Why they are not breeding
 midnitemystique
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2016 7:50:33 AM reply with quote send message to midnitemystique Object to Post

it worked this morning! must have had a glitch... I've been trying for a week to get them bred!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.