Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Upgraded family account but only main account working
 Halcyon Desires
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/29/2016 12:47:46 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Desires Object to Post   

So I have a family account. My subscription ran out, I had cancelled my direct debit because I wasn't sure if I wanted to rejoin because of the bugs not getting fixed and I struggle to afford the game anyway. My hubby gifted me enough to renew for another 6 months & I clicked the renew family account button.

My main kennel Halcyon Dreams is back operating like a renewed account. But this and the four others aren't. I cannot enter my dogs into shows etc.

I've tried logging out and back in. What do I do? I know I can message Jeff but I don't know how long it will take him to look at that. Is his email address jeff@showdog.com?
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2016 12:52:09 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Call him, you'll get a faster response
 Halcyon Desires
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2016 12:53:25 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Desires Object to Post

Not from the UKim not, that would cost almost as much as a subscription!

I think I have figured out what I have to do, I didn't realise that I have to go into manage family account and re-add them. Thank you for the fast response though.

Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2016 3:37:54 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

oh sorry, I forgot you're in the UK... i knew that.

Yes you need to add them though... is it working now?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/1/2016 12:51:32 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

You might have to re-add those other accounts to you primary account. When your account drops, the links between then are gone.

I think someone else had a similar problem recently and that was the solution.

Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
10/1/2016 6:30:07 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Yes it was & ive sorted it now happy :)

Thank you both happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.