Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : photo editing
 krisk
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/4/2016 8:07:54 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post   

Hi all, I don't know if it is possible or if anyone on here would like to attempt it, but I took a lovely movement photo of Bella. Only one problem, she is behind a fence and I am just wondering if it is possible to remove the fence. Thanks in advance.

And just some extra Bella shots.

krisk
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 8:08:12 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Possibly. Well, what I mean is that it can be down, it's just a matter of what the quality looks like. Sometimes, you can do a flawless of covering up the fence with fur and sometimes it comes out looking worse than the fence does.

Let me give it a go and see what I get. wink ;)

Alexandria
 krisk
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 3:07:13 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post

Thanks
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2016 10:41:59 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I can't say this is my best work but it is definitely my most extensive cloning job. I tried to stay a close to her markings as possible. I had to pretty much redraw her tail and the furthest back leg.

Alexandria
 krisk
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2016 11:18:08 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post

Thank you for all the hard work.
Krisk
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2016 10:16:54 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

I worked on this, got the front done and is not to bad still struggling with the back leg and tail. I will work on it a bit more.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.