Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : No sessions today
 Halcyon Delight
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/5/2016 1:34:47 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Delight Object to Post   

None of my kennels have had any sessions today? Is it a game wide issue or just some of us?

I have messaged Admin to let them know.
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2016 1:41:27 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

No sessions here either, nor are there any show results yet
 Strange Fellows
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 2:03:51 AM reply with quote send message to Strange Fellows Object to Post

No sessions, no shows sad :(
 SColours
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 2:13:35 AM reply with quote send message to SColours Object to Post

Sigh. Still no sessions and no shows.
 Karen RR
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 3:52:21 AM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post

None for me either.
 Zinga
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 5:09:49 AM reply with quote send message to Zinga Object to Post

or me
 Gymea
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 5:40:14 AM reply with quote send message to Gymea Object to Post

or me
 midnitemystique
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 6:54:02 AM reply with quote send message to midnitemystique Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I was getting ready to post the same question. pretty bummed since morning is about only time I can log on!

-----
Last edited by midnitemystique on 10/6/2016 6:39:32 AM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 8:21:53 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I've messaged Jeff too.

What I *really* want is an explanation. I'm aware of how the coding works for stuff like this and these glitches are...very strange.

Alexandria
 midnitemystique
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 8:25:13 AM reply with quote send message to midnitemystique Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

good luck getting help or answers. I sent a help request over a month ago, on an issue I was having. STILL WAITING for any kind of response.

We've had the ability for users to reset dog names on their own immediately after they are named for several years now. I also reset the dog name for you when you sent the e-mail, sorry there was no confirmation. I'll reset the dog name for you again once I can get into the server. -jeff

-----
Last edited by admin on 10/5/2016 10:10:41 AM

-----
Last edited by midnitemystique on 10/6/2016 6:39:22 AM
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2016 9:09:23 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Smh.

I can see showdog having the samw fate as Trophy Horse did with all the negative comments and complaints.

Life happens guys and I am sure Jeff is already on top of it. Some of you act like this has never happened before.

Honestly, coding is just a bunch of programed encryptions on a computer. Computers are mechanical, robotic. Things HAPPEN. If you can do so much better, then offer to help Jeff out?

Four

Ps- stay patient. Goodness.
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2016 9:14:58 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

In case you missed it. Jeff made a public post in the Bug forum regarding this. He is working on it.

Four
 Phlossy
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2016 10:40:33 AM reply with quote send message to Phlossy Object to Post

I was going to post about this. I was super confused! Glad to see it's being worked on. happy :)
 midnitemystique
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2016 6:58:34 AM reply with quote send message to midnitemystique Object to Post

posted by midnitemystique
good luck getting help or answers. I sent a help request over a month ago, on an issue I was having. STILL WAITING for any kind of response.

We've had the ability for users to reset dog names on their own immediately after they are named for several years now. I also reset the dog name for you when you sent the e-mail, sorry there was no confirmation. I'll reset the dog name for you again once I can get into the server. -jeff

-----
Last edited by admin on 10/5/2016 10:10:41 AM

-----
Last edited by midnitemystique on 10/6/2016 6:39:22 AM

Thank you for getting back with me on this Jeff.
and Thanks for fixing yesterdays issue

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.