Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Dogs not fed for the last 3 days
 Celtic Seasons Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/7/2016 10:52:16 AM reply with quote send message to Celtic Seasons Kennel Object to Post   

Is this related to the issue earlier in the week? While sessions work on training, grooming and muscle tone, it's impossible to raise our dog's condition if they aren't being fed. Is this being resolved or is Jeff unaware of this issue?
 Zoomies
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2016 10:55:55 AM reply with quote send message to Zoomies Object to Post

2nd this, my dogs haven't been fed since the 4th. none of my pups are gaining condition.
 London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2016 11:17:41 AM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

yup here too, I have a 15 day old that should have dropped in condition since i forgot to change her food. she is still at 19.8(19.1)yesterday which is what it said on day 12.
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2016 4:00:08 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

I haven't paid for any dog food since 4th
 Castleberry
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2016 7:52:36 PM reply with quote send message to Castleberry Object to Post

Has anyone messaged Jeff?

I don't want to send him a PM if 20 other people already have, but I don't think he always checks the Forum.

So if no one has messaged him (which I find hard to imagine) he may not even know there is a problem.
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/8/2016 12:52:13 AM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

I've not been charged for feed since the 4th but my puppies are still gaining condition like normal.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15191896
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/8/2016 1:49:42 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

My dogs/pups are not gaining, nor are their sessioning stats improving like they normally do when they are being feed.
 Gaylanstudio5
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/8/2016 12:44:33 PM reply with quote send message to Gaylanstudio5 Object to Post

I've not been charged either but conditions seem to be progressing ok for the most part.

I have one oddity though - a litter of Airdales that appear to have gone from zero yesterday to 12.4 today. They are 1-2 days old.
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/8/2016 3:43:14 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Definitely not fed...this boy has been on 19.9 condition for at least 4 days. It is so frustrating, as I entered him in shows thinking he would be ready by now! www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=15186683

Also, my login bonus shows up as a line item for 10/8, but with no amount next to it. So, no login bonus for me either :/
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2016 4:03:55 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I checked my log in bonus in two of my kennels and they were both paid.

But none of my dogs have been fed. They are sitting at the same condition that they were at two days ago when I started paying attention.

I did email Jeff, but I am sure he has received multiple emails and PMs. This is where I really wish we could just receive a "I am aware and working on it." or "I am aware, but can't get to it until Monday." <sigh>
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2016 8:11:21 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

My pups condition seems to being going up, buy there hasn't been a dog food charge on my balance since the 4th. I don't think I'm gonna complain though, my daily food bill is over $80.

Replies in this thread : 10

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.