Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Kennel closure - top Whippets for sale
 Strange Fellows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/9/2016 1:50:29 AM reply with quote send message to Strange Fellows Object to Post   

My family account is due for renewal within the next days. Given the current state of the game and the just too many unresolved issues, I've decided against renewing my subscription for the time being. This is the first of my kennels I'll close down. It has been the #1 Whippet kennel for several months now, and the dogs now on sale are top SOP, have cool traits, and/or have proven show/breed records.
All my best wishes to the Whippet community!
 DemiGod Canine Club
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2016 3:28:47 AM reply with quote send message to DemiGod Canine Club Object to Post

Sorry to see you go. I will take good care of four of your puppies.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2016 3:37:17 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Sorry to see you go - but I don't blame you.

You won't be the last to leave for the same reasons.
 Strange Fellows
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2016 10:23:51 AM reply with quote send message to Strange Fellows Object to Post

For those of you now hopefully having even more fun with Whippets, I've added a high payout show on the 17th:
www.showdog.com/shows/current_entries.aspx?show=The%20Grand%20Strange%20Fellows%20Show

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing