Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Owner Handler
 chestara
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/17/2016 7:59:09 AM reply with quote send message to chestara Object to Post   

We need more judges that will award dogs without a handler. Many times I don't have time to pick handlers and it makes it so easy with no handler judges. PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE US MORE NO HANDLER JUDGES!!!!
 SmokeJumper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2016 10:42:55 AM reply with quote send message to SmokeJumper Kennel Object to Post

There has already been a poll about adding more owner handler judges and Jeff has it on his to do list, there have just been larger problems lately.
 chestara
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/26/2016 7:28:58 AM reply with quote send message to chestara Object to Post

Okay. I am not aware of any other problems. I have not had any.
 Sussurro
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2016 9:30:35 AM reply with quote send message to Sussurro Object to Post

There is currently an issue with judges.

Each month we are supposed to have 2 judges retire and 2 new judges replace them. Additionally, I believe Jeff was going to change some percentages on judge biases; so that we would have a better chance of getting new owner/handler judges.

This is on the the 'to do' list, just not sure when to expect a resolution.
 Arial Eve
Basic User

Basic User
10/28/2016 10:39:43 AM reply with quote send message to Arial Eve Object to Post

Yes, it is frustrating that the judges issues are still issues...

1. no new judges being added
2. only 1 judge that prefers owner handlers
3. only 1 judge that prefers bitches over dogs (and there are MANY who prefer dogs over bitches)

Jeff, do you think you will ever have time to fix these glitches - they are pretty important to the game and your players/customers.

Thanks,
Kathy

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.