Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Budgeting questions
 Star Shiine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/17/2016 5:35:45 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi, please can you help
1) How much do handlers cost?
2) Do you have to pay for kennel assistants?
3) I sold my first sessions today. Do they always get bought? Is the price always the same? When do you get paid for them?
4) I started with $2,500.. bought a dog for $100 but now have $2,403, where did the $3 come from?
Thanks in advance ??

-----
Last edited by Star Shiine on 10/17/2016 5:37:38 PM
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/17/2016 6:19:15 PM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

1) How much do handlers cost?

Handlers are free unless you use more than four per show and then you are charged an excessive usage fee. You can read the details here:
www.showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=72

2) Do you have to pay for kennel assistants?
No

3) I sold my first sessions today. Do they always get bought? Is the price always the same? When do you get paid for them?

Sessions are always sold and they sell sometime between midnight and 6am showdog time. You can read how the prices are determined here:
www.showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=54

4) I started with $2,500.. bought a dog for $100 but now have $2,403, where did the $3 come from?

It probably came from your daily salary. You can check your balance sheet to find out by clicking on Balance which is underneath your kennel name on the left hand side of the screen. Here is the link to show you what it looks like.
www.showdog.com/users/transactions.aspx

I hope this helps.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/18/2016 12:49:50 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Yes, it does , thank you.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.