Search

Showdog.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Shriker Valley
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2016 11:17:10 AM reply with quote send message to Shriker Valley Object to Post

Jeff, you have always put up with so much crap from us; it's a wonder that you haven't given up on us yet!
 Kalynda
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/22/2016 2:06:22 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

posted by admin
Do you really think that Jeff still looks for super kennels or multiple basics?
I do and I catch just as much hell when I punish them as I do from the people that say I don't, it's always been that way.

HAHA!! Good for you Jeff! I guess as long as there are competitive games, there will always be those who look for a way to cheat the game!

K
 Glittering
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/13/2016 2:17:44 AM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

Have just added 5 handler free specialties to help these source breeders rank their source dogs.
 Kalynda
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/13/2016 7:58:14 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

posted by Glittering
Have just added 5 handler free specialties to help these source breeders rank their source dogs.
I did this as well to try and help - just checked the results and - no source dogs entered!

K

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.