Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : New Breed
 Sunnierhawk0
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/21/2016 5:05:55 PM reply with quote send message to Sunnierhawk0 Object to Post   

Looking for a new breed to start up in my other kennel.

Any suggestions ?
 Wyndhaven Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2016 5:34:30 PM reply with quote send message to Wyndhaven Kennels Object to Post

Come check out English Springers!!
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/21/2016 11:17:25 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

I am established and can help in;
Beaucerons
Kelpies
Boxers

Just starting in;
Staffy Bulls
Azawahk
Doberman (all over again, lol)

Best of luck!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2016 9:26:44 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Well, I've been in Dachshunds for about 5 years (I had a hiatus but I came back in March and have been well established ever since). I have this kennel with long-haired Doxies and another kennel dedicated to short-haired and then I have wire-haired in both. The breed is amazing and I'm hooked on it lol. Tons of colors if you like that. We're like one big family and are always sharing dogs and stuff.

My next breed is Afghans. I got started in them at the end of 2013 and I've been stuck on them as well. They also have a bunch of colors. They've always played second fiddle to my Doxies but they are a fun breed and even tho we're pretty popular we aren't cutthroat.

When I came back I started breeding Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen. They only have 5 colors and they're adorable. They manged to stay around long enough to get theor own kennel and I think I'm stuck with them forever too lol.

I currently have two source projects...one color breeding German Spitz and the other (sort of) starting my own line of Weimaniers with a buddy.

Let me know of any of these interest you or if you'd like to know more!
Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 10/22/2016 9:33:56 AM
 Afterburner Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2016 5:29:27 PM reply with quote send message to Afterburner Kennels Object to Post

Boston Terriers

or

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers
 top dog the k9 place
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2016 10:30:13 PM reply with quote send message to top dog the k9 place Object to Post

Canaan Dogs could use some help! The only breeder with more than one dog other than me hasn't logged in for almost 20 days and I'd really like some other competitors. I always have plenty of dogs I can part with. Showable SOP is around 95.3+ and the new high of 96.45 was just born 3 days ago. There were group placements/wins when more people were showing. Please message me if you're interested!

happy :)
Heather
 Waggs Norfolk Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/25/2016 11:32:57 AM reply with quote send message to Waggs Norfolk Terriers Object to Post

How about Norfolks or Yorkshire Terriers? Both have small amount of kennels, friendly breeders would be glad to set you up with some nice dogs in either breed. Or both!
 Flavia
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/28/2016 11:09:50 AM reply with quote send message to Flavia Object to Post

Border Terriers only have 2 players. We could use some help!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/28/2016 3:00:12 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Considera;

Pharoah Hounds
Airdales
Wire Fox
Saluki
Greyhound
Basenji

These all have no more than three active breeders.
There are several potential colour projects in them.

ZipLine Thai Ridgebacks
Basic User

Basic User
10/28/2016 6:42:08 PM reply with quote send message to ZipLine Thai Ridgebacks Object to Post

Would you consider Thai Ridgebacks?

I have some adult Champions available....
 Sunnierhawk0
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2016 9:48:58 AM reply with quote send message to Sunnierhawk0 Object to Post

Thanks guys for the feedback!

I picked Beauceron to start ,we will see how it goes
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2016 4:47:42 PM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

Hi - have fun with the Beaucerons!

Thanks for letting us know.

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.